Yosra Hilmi is an intern at the Anoka County Attorney's Office and is pursuing an advanced law degree at the University of Toulouse in France. She will speak about the legal system in her native Morocco, as well as about Islamic law.
The cost for the program is $10.00, which includes application for one standard CLE credit and lunch.
Please register TODAY ONLINE as space is limited.
A one-day event about critical issues facing the Tenth District legal community.
This lively one-day program will include presentations, panel discussions, conversations, and lunch.
Judges and attorneys, MSBA members and non-members from all sectors are invited to attend.
Topics will include:
- Update from the Minnesota Supreme Court, with Justice G. Barry Anderson
- Recent Court of Appeals Cases, with Judge Michelle Larkin and Judge Heidi Schellhas
- We Are All Criminals, with Nadine Graves, WAAC Board Chair and Assistant Public Defender, Hennepin County (EOB credit)
- Trust Accounting Fraud, Phishing, and Other Scams, with Ken Jorgensen, Partner, Dorsey (Ethics credit)
- Local Practice Tips: 10th Judicial District with Chief Judge Douglas Meslow and others.
Minimum of 5.0 CLE Credits, including 1.0 Ethics and 1.0 Elimination of Bias will be applied for.
$25 for MSBA Members and Non-Members (includes continental breakfast and lunch)
Bunker Hills Event Center, 12800 Bunker Prairie Rd NW, Coon Rapids MN 55448